Tuesday, 7 February 2012
Album cover
On my third double page spread i had a gap at the bottom which needed filling, so i looked at some music magazines such as Kerrang and NME for inspiration of what to put there. I decided to do a review of the artists upcoming album. I noticed when magazines did this they included a copy of the album cover, so that audiences could see what the album looked like, as this not only appears on album cover but is also on mobiles and ipods as the album artwork. I looked at album covers but other artists in the genre such as Florence and the Machine, from this i decided to keep my album cover simple with the main focus on the artists. I included this on the double page spread along with the review of the album.
Labels:
Construction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment