I collected these images whilst researching magazines; I liked them because I felt they were quite inspiring. I haven’t quite decided how to dress my model and these images have given me several ideas for a few themes I could try.
This image is fairly plain, but at the same time is quite intriguing. The individual in the image doesn’t have direct eye contact with the audience; this is quite mysterious and enticing to audience members. I would like to recreate this image when doing my photo shoot.
The above image caught my eye because it reminded me of Alice in Wonderland, which is one of my favourite films. Since I haven’t quite chosen a theme for my magazine yet, I thought this could be quite an interesting idea. I could have my model dressed as Alice, The Rabbit and The queen of hearts which would show different personalities of my model.
This image is very eye catching due to the fact that it’s in black and white; the models eyes really stand out and captivate the audience. Her stance is also quite interesting and the angle of the shot makes her appear very mysterious. This type of image would be perfect for my magazine as my magazine is of the rock/indie genre.
All of the images above have provided me with plenty of ideas and inspiration for my photo shoot and magazine. I have now got plenty of ideas for themes I could have in my magazine as well such as the theme of Alice in Wonderland. I will refer back to these images whilst doing my photoshoot to provide me with ideas.







No comments:
Post a Comment