Pages

Monday, 5 March 2012

Audience feedback of final magazine


Now that I have completed my magazine, I thought it would be a good idea to get feedback from my target audience. I gathered 7 individuals who I considered to be my target audience and spoke to them about my magazine. I handed out each part of my magazine separately and encouraged them to discuss my magazine, pointing out the things they liked and things they felt I could improve on. Whilst filming my feedback, I discovered several things about my magazine which my target audience either hadn’t liked or felt I could improve on, although overall I received positive feedback. It had been pointed out that my audience didn’t like alternative front cover as much as the original as they didn’t feel the image stood out enough in comparison, however they did agree that the image fit the indie genre better. Based on the feedback on the front covers I have decided to keep my magazine as a double cover issue, because like my audience pointed out, both front covers offers something different- either rock or indie, which is the genre of my magazine. Overall I found the feedback very useful as I realised my magazine appealed to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment